Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2009

New CTMH!!

Finally! A new post from me. I know...where have I been? I've been busy planning for all of the crazy changes coming to our family this fall. I am going to try to keep in touch more over the next few weeks. I have some things fom the workshops I did at my scrapbook retreat last weekend so I'll do my best to get those posted soon.

For today, I thought I would stop by and let you know that I have the new CTMH catty in hand and it is wonderful! I love so many of the new things...who am I kidding...I love it ALL!! If you are local to me, drop me a line and I'll get a catalogue to you. The catalogue goes live online September 1st so mark your calendar!


But for now, to get your CTMH fix go check out the new Art & Soul webisode.


Card Cache


No comments: