Pages

Monday 17 August 2009

Colour Me Monday - CTMH colour combo

Each monday Jeanette Lynton, CEO and founder of Close to My Heart, posts a combination of CTMH colours. I am always impressed and inspired by her choices.

***One thing I'd like to note is that the image to the right doesn't show Creme Brulee in it's true colour...it's more yellow than shown in the example. The other colours look pretty good though.

I thought I would share them here to inspire you and to challenge you to use them today in any of your creative projects. I highly suggest you visit Jeanette's blog ( if you don't regularily visit it already!) and check out her amazing examples...she is truly one of the most inspiring scrapbookers/cardmakers I know. Her blog is full of amazing inspiration & artwork that she updates regularily and she posts new colour combinations each and every Monday. So go...check out her blog! You won't be disappointed!

Jeanette Lynton - Make it from your heart.

If I find the time to create something today I will do my best to post the results of this colour inspiration.



No comments: