Pages

Sunday 16 August 2009

Christmas Joy card



I was playing around with some old product...this is all CM stuff. I haven't used anything from them in years. I have a bunch of stuff laying around from when I was a CM consultant and I decided it is time to use it up. So I slapped this card together real quick and was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. I used some an old vellum diecut pieces (the blocks and the tree) from a Done With One kit (can't remember the name of it) and some of their black lined cardstock. Since the lines on the cs where silver I decided to emboss the word Joy in silver e.p. and I think it turned out nicely. I had some silver cording laying around too and that just jazzed it up a bit.



It really is amazing what you can come up with when you don't put a lot of planning into a project. I get things done quicker and I always seem to surprise myself with the results!




:)

No comments: