Pages

Saturday 15 August 2009

Emporium Keepsake Cube



I held two different workshops at my SWON retreat a couple of weekends ago and this one the one project that we completed. I was so happy with how it turned out. It uses all CTMH product and one of my favourite paper packs of all time...Emporium. I love the colours and they are so easy to work with. I also used the Foundry Bookplate and Designer Brads which I also love. I used some photos from one of my photography class photo shoots...the subjects of course were my beautiful family! I was really please with how they turned out. I especially love the photo of Matt with the girls...and the one of Gracie looking at the dandelion is too cute...well and of course Emalyn is so beautiful and grown up. *sigh*
I hope you like it!










No comments: