Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Project Life Journal Cards

So I decided last year that I wanted to start doing a Project Life album...and I love it!  Unfortunately because of our big move I wasn't able to keep up with my album and I am really behind.  I am hoping to get caught up and get started on 2013 soon.  I took the time to chose a palette of colours that go well together and that mix and match well together.   Then I pre-selected some papers and embellies that I already had in my stash that will work with my palette as well as some of my best stamp sets and I am ready to create without having to make too many decisions.  I set up a PL "station" so that everything is at my fingertips and I am ready to roll whenever time and inspiration allow.  :)  




I did manage to pre-make these journal cards recently and I have to say they are so much fun!  I really enjoy making my own journal cards because they don't take a lot of time or thought (thanks to my little "station").  So I thought I would share them with you here.  Most of the stamps and embellies I used are from CTMH although much of the paper is from an older Cosmo Cricket kit I've had kicking around for years.  Some of the base cards are freebies I have found around the web (please don't ask where I found them because I have NO idea! lol!)

I hope you enjoy them and I'll share some more soon!  :)


Photobucket

No comments: