Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

You Make Me Smile!




I checked in on my blog this morning and found so many wonderful comments about my card that I entered in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge yesterday!  You all have made me smile!  Thank you so much for all of the kind words!  I don't have a lot of action here on my little blog and rarely get feedback on my artwork so to hear so many nice things made me want to create more!  So this one is for you...Thank you!


Materials List:  (all CTMH)
Paper:  That's Amore paper pack (discontinued) and Cocoa cardstock
Stamp Set:  Hooray Bouquet
Embellishments:  Neutral Button Assortment (old set), bulk Cranberry ribbon, Cocoa ink
Tags were cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge...so fast and easy!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Pam said...

I can see why you received so many wonderful comments! I love this card!

To thank you for all the inspiration that I find here on your blog, I left you a blog award on my blog. You can find it at

Thanks again and have a great evening!

Pam said...

Oops sorry, I didn't get the post on there. Try again - you can find it at http://pamtctmh.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html

Lisa House said...

Thanks so much Pam! I am honoured! :)

Laura Williams said...

this is DARLING - and so is your blog!!!! i love it! thanks for linking me up!!! i'll be sure to come back again! :)

Unknown said...

Love your creative card and color combo!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is an AWESOME design - I love how the sentiment piece balances the other interesting shapes. Really, really inspiring!

Haley D. said...

Your card is wonderful! I really like how you alternated the sentiment tag to make it pop. That paper is so pretty too. Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Pamela OConnor said...

Wow! So simple & clean. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H.