Pages

Thursday 7 February 2008

Needed a change...

So here it is...the new blog. I wasn't keeping up the other one very well...simply because I wasn't crazy about it. It was cluttered and not user friendly. This is more my style.

I have been working on my scrap studio/rec room for what seems like forever but hopefully I will be able to share pictures with you soon. I am in the painting stage right now and it's going slow because it such a large room and because I am doing this alone. Matt isn't going to be helping me with this project so I have to do this after the girls go to bed and take it one wall at a time...and that's not the easiest thing to do because I would rather wind down and get ready for bed...not paint! Anyway...with the weekend approaching maybe I'll be able to get some serious painting done.

Should I go do some cutting in before bed? Nah!

Good night!

No comments: