Pages

Thursday 21 February 2008

Down & Blue

I feel so overwhelmed right now. This week has not been a good one. Matt and I are constantly nattering one another. The girls have been so irritible, especially Gracie. It seems that one of them is always whining or crying. I think Gracie is finally cutting some more teeth and yesterday Emalyn was sick to her stomach and what a mess that was!! I felt sick all last night so I didn't sleep well and today just seemed to overwhelm me. I am just down in the dumps and blue. My house looks like a bomb went off in it and no matter how much I clean it never looks any better. I have so much to do and I just want to go crawl into bed and cry. I wish I had the energy or the inclination to say that tomorrow is another day...right now I just don't even want to think about tomorrow.

No comments: