Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2011

To Love, Honour and Cherish

We had a wedding to go to a couple of weeks ago and this is the card I made for the happy new couple!   It's been a while since I made a wedding card so this was a lot of fun for me.  I really wanted a frame for behind my main embellishments and I didn't have one that was quite right.  Then I remembered I had one of those Foundry Frames from a few years ago but it was the wrong colour.  I really didn't want to paint it as I liked it the way it was so I got the idea to use it like an embossing folder.  It worked like a charm!  I embossed the circle around the sentiment and layered on the flowers, pearls and rhinestones.  I stamped the two background papers at the bottom of the card as I didn't have what I wanted to match the Veranda paper that I had my mind set on.  Pretty happy with how it all turned out.

So today's lesson...when you don't have what you need...CREATE it!!  :)
 




 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

This is very, very nice! I need to make a wedding card, too! May just case this idea~! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Sharon