Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Hope to be back soon...

Good morning everyone!
I just wanted to stop in and let you know I am not intentionally ignoring my little blog.   In fact I am feeling under the weather and not feeling terribly bloggy as of late.  I had viral laryngitis all last week and just as that was starting to go away, I got slammed with a nasty cold.  It has completely drained me.   I managed to get last week's H2H challenge done before I started feeling too bad but I haven't had the energy or drive to take and post pictures.  I am hoping that another day or two and I'll get some of my mojo back and I'll maybe even get this week's challenge completed. 

Thanks for checking in...things will be back to normal soon!  :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

You've just been awarded the Liebster Award for your amazing blog and blog-friendship/sharing! Check my blog post today (10/26)www.okistampqueen.blogspot.com
and spread the love!
Blessings, Sharon

Heather said...

You have been awarded a blog award. Be sure to check out my blog after November 4 for the details.