Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

Back to the daily grind.

Well we are back from summer at the trailer and getting ready to get back to the daily school routine.  It's a bittersweet feeling really.  As much as I love having my girls home and having sleepy mornings with lots of cuddles and then whatever fun we can stir up for the remainder of the day with no worries about bedtimes, lunches or homework, I do really crave the structure that school time routines bring to my life as well.  I have two in school this year so it's gonna be a bit different...whatever am I going to do with all of my extra time??  *wink*   Oh the papercrafting I plan to do!!! 

But while the dust settles around here and we get into the groove once again, check out the following Studio J video.  And if you've not checked out all that Studio J has to offer yet, you can go to http://www.studioj.com/ for more info!  Have a great long weekend everyone!

Thanks for checking in!


Photobucket

No comments: