Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

Believe in Whoooo You Are!


Okay so I REALLY need to get my camera fixed.  It is not taking very good photos anymore.  The colour is off and I have a heck of a time getting the images crisp and sharp like I used to.  Ugh...what a pain.  So I appologize for the not so great images as of late.

On a positive note, I absolutely love the new Pair-a-Phrase stamp set that I blogged about yesterday.  Such easy to use images with uplifting sentiments...and there are a ton of them to choose from.  What a versatile and fun set!  I will try to post a few more projects with it in the new few days.  I haven't had a lot of time to papercraft but I just had to do something last night after the girls went to bed and I whipped up this simple card in just a few minutes...gotta love simple projects like that!

You can get your own Pair-a-Phrase stamp set but only until September 30th!  If you are interested click here to see all the images included in this double stamp set and check out the great artwork examples while you're there.  Place a qualifying order with me directly by sending me a quick email or order directly on my website.  You won't want to miss this one...get it before it's gone!!
Photobucket

No comments: