Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Use it up!


I have decided that I need to use up some of my old stash so that I can load up on all of the amazing new product that will be available soon!  I seriously need to make room (you have NO idea)!  I used some paper from the Sweet Home pack (blue) and the More to Adore pack (floral) along with Cocoa and Daisy white cardstock for the card base and mats.  The sentiment is from the Wings Workshop on the Go and was stamped in Indian Corn Blue.  The vertical ribbon is a combo of the wide ribbon from Cocoa Ribbon Rounds and some natural hemp. The little flower is made using Blush ric rac and I think it turned out really cute...I've never made a ribbon flower that small before!  I don't know if I'd say it's one of my favourite cards but  I successfully managed to use up some old stock and create something new and that makes me happy!  :)
Photobucket

No comments: