Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

Cricut on the brain!


Okay...so my Cricut Expression is here and I have been playing with the cartridges that came with it but I really can't wait to get my hands on CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge soon!  I am placing an order on the first and this will top the list for me and for many of my customers.  If you are interested, drop me a line and I'll add one to my order for you too!  Or click on the Shop Online tab at the top of my blog to go order it for yourself and have it shipped directly to your door (remember it won't be available until after August 1st).

Until then, I am stocking up on ideas and inspiration.  Check out the CTMH video above for some tips on amping up your projects using the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Happy Creating!
Photobucket

No comments: