Pages

Saturday 28 February 2009

Butterfly Card

Hi all!

I took some pictures of a few of my recent projects today so hopefully over the course of the next week or so I will be able to get them all posted. For today here is a card I made that I thought turned out really cute. The butterfly was stamped twice with the wings of the second image raised off of the first image. I added glitter to it as well to make it sparkle!

The sun is shining and my family is finally getting healthy...could spring be getting closer???
Have a great weekend everyone! I am off to scrap!! :)






All Supplies are Close To My Heart.

Garden Green & Barn Red Cardstock
Boom Di Ada paper pack (Hollyhock starburst design)
Celebrate Life and Simply Flourishes Stamp Sets
Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta and Garden Green Ink
Autumn Terracotta Organdy Ribbon
Prisma Glitter

No comments: