Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Baby Card

Okay so I haven't blogged much but I have a good reason. I got a new camera and have been playing around with it. I bought a Canon DSLR Rebel Xsi and I am in love!! I am taking a photography course and my intention is to start a small photography business on the side. My husband has been laid off from work since November 1st so we are trying to come up with new ways to bring in some income. This is something family and friends have been telling me to pursue for years and I just never got around to doing anything about it. So I finally decided now was the perfect time!

While playing around today, I took a picture of this card I made a while back for one of my open house displays. I really love how this card turned out. I used the blending pen with CTMH ink to watercolour the image and I really like it. I also found I really liked stamping the image in brown ink instead of black. It's a really nice effect. Anyways...here it is. I hope you like it!



All supplies are CTMH.

No comments: