Pages

Monday 10 November 2008

Thanks Thanks Thanks Card

This is a card I made on the weekend. I pretty much copied the entire thing from CTMH's Originals book (page 100).

All products used were CTMH. I used the Rustic Flowers stamp set for the background (stamped in Bamboo) and the flower which was stamped on vellum using Versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment from the For Every Occasion stamp set in Chocolate on Colonial White CS and then I used green chalk over every other word to make them stand out. The CS matting the background is New England Ivy and the the CS card base is Cocoa textured cardstock. The stitches around the background and down the border (the colonial white pieces) are from the Simply Stitches set and were stamped in Bamboo.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: