Pages

Sunday 13 April 2008

Scrap Fest 2008



I spent a very much deserved weekend away with some great friends and had an awesome time. We went to Scrap Fest in Kitchener and it was fantastic.

We took a card class, received lots of freebies, did some make n' takes and did lots of shopping. We were among some of the first to see the new Coredinations paper line (which is fantastic btw)and were the first to see the new Enveloper...a very cool new tool for making your own envelopes (regular and dimensional). Friday night we drank wine and played wii until 2:30 in the morning. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!! It was so much fun! I am now very addicted to Dance Dance Revolution...thanks April!!

I haven't done anything for myself recently and was starting to go stir crazy at home with the girls so this weekend away was just the ticket. It was so much fun! Thank you Taffy, April and Heather for a wonderful weekend away!! :)


No comments: