Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Haven't blogged much...

I suppose you may have noticed I haven't blogged much recently...well that is because I am EXHAUSTED! My darling one year old daughter has been getting me up at 5 am every morning and I am soooo not programmed to do that! I have been having problems sleeping at night and I find I am not falling asleep until around 2 or so (when DH comes home from work). So these 3 hour nights are really starting to take it's toll on me! On top of that we have been extremely busy. I hope to have my most recent project completed soon so I promise to share it when I am done. For now, here is the invitation I made for Gracie's first birthday party. I know I shared it on the board but not here. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Thanks for looking! :)



No comments: