Pages

Friday 28 March 2008

Video Tutorials

So...it seems I am really into scrapbooking video tutorials these days. I really enjoy them and learning a lot of new techniques and variations on some basics.

One of my very favourite blogs is Kim Burmeister's Clearly Inspired. She has recently started doing Tutorial Tuesdays (video version of her Technique Tuesday) and I find her stuff a lot of fun. She completes a card from start to finish and shows you different techniques and products. She is a CTMH (Close to My Heart) consultant so I find a lot of what she does of great interest to me given my huge interest in said company! ;)

Another blog I am loving is that of Kristina Werner's simply called kwerner design. She has MACM (Make a Card Monday) where she also demonstrates different techniques while completing a card. She is a graphic designer and is on the design team for SU (Stampin' Up!)...another company I really like.

There are a few others I check from time to time but these two I check daily to see what's going on. I am always on the hunt for more great scrappin' blogs (with or without video tutorials) so if you know of one, maybe your own...let me know! I loved to check it out!

Side note: Anyone know what is going on with the Creating Keepsakes website? They used to have great new videos each week but they haven't been doing them recently. I really miss them. Maybe it's too costly or something because Simple Scrapbooks hasn't been doing theirs anymore and Epson/Scrapbooks Etc.'s webshow Scrapbook Lifestyle is no longer being produced. Too bad...

No comments: