Pages

Thursday 27 March 2008

Becky Fleck's Page Maps are in da house!!


I was so excited when I went to the mail today and found my package from Scrapbook Club Online! Becky Fleck's Page Maps is one of the hot tickets out there right now...I know so many people who have ordered it or have it on their wishlist. I couldn't wait to open it up and study the pages from cover to cover. I have to say that it is one of the best scrapping resources yet! I love the sketch cards that come with the book too...they will be so handy when going to crops. I figure they will fit nicely in my AMM tote and won't take up as much room as a full size book. There is a sketch on one side of the card and on the other is a completed layout to inspire you. So if you haven't caved and bought this book already...I highly recommend it!


No comments: