Pages

Friday 18 December 2009

Teacher's Gift


I was in a panick last night when I realized that today is the last day of school and I had NOTHING for Emalyn's teacher. I scoured my favourite blogs and found this idea over on Nichole Heady's blog. Her blog is one of my absolute favourites...especially if I am looking for a project idea. I was VERY pleased with how this all came together and for hardly no money at all! It didn't take very long to make, I loved the colours and the ribbon made the whole thing come together so nicely. And the hand dipped chocolate covered marshmallows were a breeze to make but added such a gourmet feel to this gift.

You can check out Nichole's entire project post here. You'll have to scroll down a ways to find it.

All wrapped up and ready to give...complete with a tag signed by Emalyn.

No comments: