Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Happy Birthday card


This is a card I made for my friends birthday and I wasn't going to post it until I gave it to her but it seems that we can't find a time to get together. So I decided to go ahead and post it anyway. I don't THINK she visits my blog but if you do Becky...this card isn't for you. ;)

I was really happy with the way it turned out. The inspiration came from another card I had seen somewhere but I can't remember where I seen it. I actually think it was a SU design but if it was your card I seen...please notify me so I can give you credit!



Supplies - All CTMH unless noted
Stamp Sets: Birthday Script, With Love
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: White Daisy
Accessories: New Enland Ivy Ribbon, Liquid Applique, pink chalk, Just Blooms paper flowers, Hollyhock Corduroy Brad, piercing tool, Pop Dots, edge distresser

1 comment:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Very pretty! I made a little 4x4 card quite a while ago that you may have seen, that is similar. But I have to say that I got my inspiration from another card I saw either on a blog or the SCS website, so it may have been that one you saw (or maybe even one that someone else made). Your card is lovely and your friend is going to love it! :)