Pages

Saturday 25 October 2008

Evan's First Year - Custom Scrapbook

This is the project that I have been working on the last few months. It's my first big custom job and I am really happy with how it turned out. My cousin hired me to do this for her little boy and I was nervous at first but once I got going it was fun...especially to work on boy layouts for a change!
The following pictures are shown in the order they are in the album. There were so many supplies used I couldn't remember so I didn't list them all. If you have any questions just ask and I will do my best to let you know what was used.

I am not the best at taking pictures of my layouts so I appologize if they are a bit wonky or not square looking...I assure you that in real life they are fine. It's just my photography!!

Click on the photos for a larger image.

Thanks for looking!




The mini file folder in the above layout has a pull out inside with all of the ultrasound pictures...boy did she have a lot!!


The above layout has a pull out page pocket for Mom to journal all about the labour details.


This 2 page spread has two envelopes for letters from Mommy & Daddy.


The "Dedication" page has a pocket on the LHS to hold cards and additonal momentos from the day.















The above pocket has a library card with all of Evan's favourite foods.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

The layouts for the little boy's album are super cute! Thanks for sharing. I bet your cousin is going to be very happy.

taffy t said...

nice job Lisa, you should be very proud and I'm sure your cousin and her family are just going to love this!!